Re: Europa-List: Spar bolts tight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Spar bolts tight
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 18:44:09
Graem=0Athe T/P pins need to be exactly parallel with the tube, get a lengt
h of 1/4" =0Abore tube and use it carefully to check alignment then bend th
em straight.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0AF
rom: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASen
t: Saturday, 10 September, 2011 18:33:02=0ASubject: Europa-List: Spar bolts
co.uk>=0A=0AMy paperwork is in for flight test approval but I find the spar
 bolts very hard =0Ato get in particularly now as I have trimmed the starbo
ard one to length and no =0Alonger have a long feathered end to pull it in
and also have put the spar strap =0Aon.=0AIt seems to be a job pulling in t
he last mm and I wondered if anyone has used =0Astraps and a ratchet ? =0A
=0AAlso I find the stabilizers hard to get on and off, again its the last h
alf inch =0Aor so - the pins seem tight and there is nothing much to push o
n.=0A=0A--------=0AGraeme Bird=0AG-UMPY=0AMono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp
drive FP=0ABuild nearing completion=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online he
re:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=351902#351902=0A=0A