Re: Europa-List: Fwd: Rough River Report # 5

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fwd: Rough River Report # 5
From: Kevin Klinefelter <klinefelter.kevin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 13:25:20

Hi Peter,
Sorry to hear that things did not work out for your complete trip to RR.
I plan to head on up your way for a Rotax Maint. class in Vernon, BC,
Thursday and Friday the 8th and 9th. I called Scott airport in
Oroville WA to ask about border crossing and customs. I talked to
Steve the manager and he said a Europa passed that way a few days ago.
Was that you?

Kevin
N211KA
Mono XS 914