Re: Europa-List: LAA Rally

Subject: Re: Europa-List: LAA Rally
From: John Heykoop <john.heykoop@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 17:45:23
Hi Steve

I am planning to be there Saturday, returning to Goodwood late afternoon.

Regards

John Heykoop
G-JHKP

On 28 Aug 2011, at 09:50, "Steven Pitt" <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> On behalf of the Europa Club we would like to get an idea of how many Euro
pas will attend this weekends LAA Rally (2nd to 4th September). We may be ab
le to arrange a dedicated Europa 'line' for parking. Could you please let me
 know if you plan to attend with your name, registration and day(s) of atten
dance.
> Don't forget that Swift/Europa Group and members of the Club committee wil
l be in attendance and will be pleased to see you over the weekend - refresh
ments should be available.

=========
=========
=========