Europa-List: Trailer

Subject: Europa-List: Trailer
From: cdspattingham@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:33:18

All.

I have a trailer that I used to use for my own Europa Tri Gear which I no
longer own.
The trailer is a custom made one, built originally for a mono wheel that wa
s then converted for a tri gear. It is basically a flat bed trailer with th
necessary wing support brackets and hold down points and ramps. The ply dec
k needs
completely replacing and basically tidying but is a strong useful trailer f
or an Europa
owner.
The trailer is currently in South Staffordshire.
If anyone is interested please email me at cdspattingham@aol.com for furthe
r information.

Regards

Paul Lowe