RE: Europa-List: Re: Emailing: 51b7gmpPjhL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Emailing: 51b7gmpPjhL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:43:42

It pumps up from the wing. We use it for fuel but it is really meant just f
or water.I have repaired mine several times and now it has a pinhole in the
 hose. Construction quality is very poor=2C but it's useful when it works.
Typical Chinese junk.I currently use two 20 l fuel cans but fill them just
over halfway to make them easy to lift and hold.The suggestion of pressuriz
ing a sealed fuel can is best=2C using a mini rechargeable or powered from
the car cigarette lighter compressor.Karl

> Subject: Europa-List: Re: Emailing: 51b7gmpPjhL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
> From: martflynut@aol.com
> Date: Thu=2C 18 Aug 2011 08:48:31 -0700
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
>

> I think it only pumps to create a siphon. I have read the manufactures bl
urb but have not seen one in the flesh. Could someone confirm this?