Europa-List: FlowScan Problems

Subject: Europa-List: FlowScan Problems
From: John Greenhalgh <john.greenhalgh1@sky.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 10:59:49

I'm still in the process of inital flight testing and now finding the
Flowscan always reads 0.0 on my Grand Rapids EIS.  All the connections
appear correct (previous project builder).  Just wondering if anyone
could suggest a way forward.

I have checked the ground and thats OK and then I checked the voltage
of the power source at the connector to the sensor between the red and
black wires and this was 10.6 volts which is a surprise as the power
cable is connected to the regulated 12 volt supply direct from the
EIS.

This may or may not be the probem but I'm now in the dark with solving
this puzzle.

Is there any way to check the output from the Flowscan white sensor wire?

I would welcome any suggestions.   Regards John