Re: Europa-List: Monowheel bulkhead

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel bulkhead
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 10:03:03
Andrew, The removable bulkhead sits just behind the wheel cut out area in
the fuselage floor, whilst the fuel valve sits several inches further back.
You can see the relative positions of the flange on which the bulkhead sits
and the valve (rather foreshortened) in the attached picture, where I am
shaping up to fitting 2 Floscan transducers for fuel flow measuring.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ