Re: Europa-List: Europa Club A.G.M. timings for Saturday

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Club A.G.M. timings for Saturday
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 22:30:13
Well the Europa encampment is up and running and the first two aircraft
have arrived.
The Norwegian contingent are in Holland so hopefully we will see them
tomorrow.

Swift/Europa have donated a lovely (Fortnum and Mason) hamper which will
go to a lucky Member tomorrow. Raffle/Meal tickets will be available on
arrival.

See you at Popham.
Steve Pitt