Europa-List: Williams Ashes - Contributions

Subject: Europa-List: Williams Ashes - Contributions
From: Paddy Clarke <paddyclarke@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:19:37

Hi Folks,
I'm pleased to say, a number of you have expressed a wish to help with the cost
of scattering Williams ashes.
It seems that  10GBP a head would be an appropriate figure. Steve Pitt will be
at Popham throughout this weekends Europa fly-in, and has volunteered to collect
the cash from any who want to contribute and who make it there. Please make
sure Steve takes your name, so you can be included in the record.
I will give my address to any would-be contributors who don't make Popham, so
cheques
( payable to P.A.D.Clarke) can be sent.
I'm trying to see if we can get payments from those abroad sent through the
Europa
Club.
Let's hope for a fine weekend,
All the Best,