Europa-List: Popham Europa International Fly in

Subject: Europa-List: Popham Europa International Fly in
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 08:38:40
Just over a week to go for our second International fly in at Popham
starting Friday 8th July.

A hog roast has been ordered for Saturday after the AGM so all are
welcome to join in the fun.

Space is available for tents either with or without your aircraft (but
preferably with!!)
Lets see if we can get over 50 Europas together this year.

It is hoped that we can carry out some trial flights for prospective
purchasers and friends over the weekend so if anyone is happy to
volunteer can they let me know off list please.
Regards
Steve Pitt, Dave Bosomworth and the Committee of the Europa Club