Re: Europa-List: 65l Europa fuel tank

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 65l Europa fuel tank
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:03:16

On 21 Jun 2011, at 20:58, David Joyce wrote:

> does anyone have a line drawing of the Europa 65L fuel tank that can be
> emailed
to me, I also need the dimensions if anyone can get a tank to do this I would
be most grateful, I need all the measurements, including depth of and dimensions
of the saddle part, width, height girth etc

David - I haven't measured it, but I do have a complete spare tank that you can
have, to do what you like with. Available for collection in Gloucestershire -
let me know if you want it.

in friendship

Rowland