Re: Europa-List: Final Inspection Checklist

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Final Inspection Checklist
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 19:15:39
John,
The classic and very early XS had an extension on the rudder pedal
return spring in Chapter 22 on the pilot side.  That has since be
superseded.  (Frankly, I don't even have the pages for that any longer
in my shop.)  If you have a post 97 XS you should not have a CS30.

Regards,

Bud Yerly
Europa Tech Assistance,
Custom Flight Creations, Inc.