Re: Europa-List: PFA Inspectors

Subject: Re: Europa-List: PFA Inspectors
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 19:56:59

David,  Roger Targett at Nympsfield Gliding site is my inspector and has
supervised the building of something like 5 europas. He is also someone I
would thoroughly recommend. You can fly into Nympsfield having talked to the
Gliding Club there  (01453 860342) and Roger has a comprehensively equipped
workshop (where he repairs all manner of aircraft). He is contactable on
01453860861 or sailplane@btconnect.com
Regards,David Joyce, G-XSDJ