Europa-List: Where can I find pre Mod 33 details?

Subject: Europa-List: Where can I find pre Mod 33 details?
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 11:21:32

I am just filling in my LAA blue form to get the first permit and as I was not
the first builder I need to check that all the mods listed on the TADs have been
incorporated. Can anyone point me to them? I think they are as they would have
been incorporated as it was build between Nov 1994 and dec 1996. Main interests
are 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 23, 25,  28 & 31.
I have done everything applicable since then.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP
Build nearing completion

Read this topic online here: