Europa-List: Fuel Hose Clips/ Clamps Question

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel Hose Clips/ Clamps Question
From: JonSmith <jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 23:59:13

Hi,  Could anyone recommend a better type of fuel hose clip than the standard
Jubilee-type
clip that is supplied by the factory and if so where I could buy them
in the UK?  (For the 6 & 8 mm hose which I think is 9-13 mm clips)

I don't want to go down the route of better fittings such as aeroquip or AN
fittings
yet - maybe a winter job, just want some better clips as with my heavyhandedness
I seem to have about a 50% success rate with the jubilees (keep stripping
the d*mn things!).
Thanks, Jon

--------
G-TERN