Re: Europa-List: You tube video

Subject: Re: Europa-List: You tube video
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:54:33
Hi David;

great video. And absolutely the most beautiful airstrip I have ever
seen. Must be privat (yours?). So good colour contrast and what a safety
boundary those turnip rape flowers are!

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: 198,50 /332

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100