Re: Europa-List: Day Trip Le Touquet

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Day Trip Le Touquet
From: David Lewendon <davidlewendon@me.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 07:02:07
Hello David

I hope you have a good day out at Le Touquet.

If you fancy coming a little further, in July we have our annual open
day fly in with lunch in the hangar for 2/300 people. We already have
three Europas coming over from the UK so the more the merrier.

Details here, just fill in the form and email me in advance if
interested. Let me have a land line number if you would like me to
call and answer any questions.

http://web.mac.com/comancheman/iWeb/Airfield/Airfield%20pics.html

Regards

David Lewendon