Re: Europa-List: Share for sale"

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Share for sale"
From: jim.naylor@talktalk.net
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:48:58

Next time we have a fly in and BBQ on 90 mile beach I will make sure you
have a special invitation !

Regards
Jim

Jim,
Let us have your details when you get here and we will fly up to say
hello.

Rgds

Sue & Bill
On 19/05/2011 5:19 p.m., jim.naylor@talktalk.net wrote:
  Hi Bill,
  Thanks for your kind offer, we have a house in Mangonui Far North. I
fly a Tecnam out of Kaitaia Aero Club when we are over there, not quite
Europa performance, but very enjoyable for pottering around the local
area.
  Regards
  Jim