Europa-List: Small Avdell pins for the Europa wing lift pin lock.

Subject: Europa-List: Small Avdell pins for the Europa wing lift pin lock.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:11:45
Hi! All

Yesterday  ...pulling one of the small Avdell Locking pins out from the wing
lift pin the Avdell disintegrated. Fortunately it had nearly come clear and
I was able to get it right out by long nose mole grips.

I'm hoping that the wealth of info' on this forum will guide me to the
cheapest source ...all help warmly appreciated.?

REGARDS

Bob Harrison G-PTAG