Europa-List: Door wedges???

Subject: Europa-List: Door wedges???
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 17:57:37

I have been looking at some of the things people have done for the bulging
doors.
I had mine done real nice then I installed new door locks.  I had to pull
off the Cabin width MOD from inside the door.  I pull the locks on and glued the
MOD panel back in place.  The wrong thing to do.  Then installed my window.
I should of placed in back on the fuselage so it would take that shape.

I now have a bulging door.  Mal Maclure apparently made some wedges that help.
Anybody know how to do the wedges?

rick Stockton
N120EJ
A210 95%