Europa-List: Prop Balance

Subject: Europa-List: Prop Balance
From: Jeffrey Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 19:23:34

HI All,
I'm going back to my original warp drive 3 blade prop in hopes of it being
smother
running. As well I need to go back to the original fiberglass spinner and
backplate. I have a fellow willing to fly here to do a harmonic balance of the
prop but has shown concern of attaching the needed weights to the fiberglass
back plat / spinner. Just curious to what others have done and how they have
attached
any weights needed.
Thanks in advance,

Jeff R.

N128LJ Gold Rush

P.S. Lets not forget the Rough River fly-in this years is on Labor Day weekend.
It could be time to get fired up again.