Europa-List: Europa for sale or part out

Subject: Europa-List: Europa for sale or part out
From: Curtis Jaussi <cjaussi@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:56:17

Reality wins.  Health, time and money are finally dictating its time
to sell my Europa as a project or part it out.  N9125A was built from
kit #A216 and first flown in November of 2003.  It is an XS Tri-gear.
The original engine was the rotax 912UL 80 HP.  I flew off 34 of the40
required hours before deciding I needed more power because our field
elevation was 5879 and surrounded by 10,000 foot mountains that needed
more power to fly safely in. I put the Europa in storage for 18 months
while I lived out of the country on an assignment.   When I returned
home, I decided to install the Jason Parker fuel injected 914 and
purchased the first one from him.  Since then I have moved twice and
built two homes.  As a result, I have not had time to finish the
installation.  The engine is installed and 90% of all the wiring and
connections are done.  I have also installed the MGL Odyssey glass
panel, Trio EZpilot auto pilot and altitude hold, microair
transponder, PS engineering stereo/intercom system, Garmin 300xl
GPS/Com and the Quinti constant speed propeller from Italy.  It would
make a great airplane for someone who has the time and desire to
finish up the details and finish the fly-off time.
        My big question is whether to sell it as is as a project or part it
out.  I would really like to see someone finish it and enjoy it after
all the time and work spent to this point but will part it out if it
looks like there may be more value that way.  I am going to post it on
Barstormers.com and see what happens.  If anyone on the forum is
interested, you can contact me off forum at cjaussi@gmail.com or call
435-621-8945 and lets talk.