Europa-List: bends for oild pipes & fire proof

Subject: Europa-List: bends for oild pipes & fire proof
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 05:43:57

as a consequence of adding an oil thermostat to my build with a 912ULS I need to
make a couple more bends in the oil pipe. I have looked for standard bends that
I could hose clip to but not found anything. Whats the best solution - buy
some alu pipe and a bender? if so any suggestions welcome.
On a similar subject its it mandatory to fire sleeve fuel pipes on the UK
version.
My C42 doesnt have it, my engine supplied via Europa doesnt have it and Skydrive
UK say they dont recommend it as its no longer possible to inspect the
pipes. A would be comfortable without sleeving.

Thanks

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP
Build nearing completion

Read this topic online here: