Europa-List: I fell for it

Subject: Europa-List: I fell for it
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 21:49:55

I know we don't typically put virus warnings up on the site, but I was in t
he computer business befor I retired and I fell for this one.=C2- I got a
 message this morning from "DHL worldwide services" stating that they had a
ttempted delivery this morning and were unable to complete it.=C2- They
=C2-listed a=C2-page to go to for a tracking update and away I went.=C2
- BIG MISTAKE.=C2- I was expecting a delivery from Europa in the=C2-U
K, so was all set up for a hit.=C2- If you get anything form DHL --=C2-
Don't open it!=C2-
Jim Puglise A283=C2-=C2-=C2-