Re: Europa-List: Weight and Balance Scales

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Weight and Balance Scales
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 13:15:25

Mike-

I found a "fat peoples" scale on the internet that goes to 440 lbs.=C2- I
 can get you the name if you need it.=C2- Then found someone at the aitpo
rt that has race car scales I can borrow.

Jim Puglise

A-283
In the USA, what are people using with regard to scales when they do their
weight and balance calculations? What capacity is needed?

Mike Duane
Redding, California
Europa XS Conventional Gear
In the USA, what are people using with regard to scales when they do their
weight and balance calculations? What capacity is needed?

Mike Duane
Redding, California
==