Fw: Europa-List: Retirement - off topic

Subject: Fw: Europa-List: Retirement - off topic
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 10:47:03
everyone who knows Ferg loves his humour too and the wisdom it carries!=0AG
raham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A----- Forwarded Message ----=0AFrom: Kingsley Hurst <ki
ngsnjan@westnet.com.au>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Sunday, 6 M
arch, 2011 10:36:04=0ASubject: Re: Europa-List: Retirement - off topic=0A
=0ARetirement - off topic  =0AThank you so much for your words of wisdom Fe
rg . .  . . I feel much better =0Anow!   Gee, I can relate to most of it al
ready  while still in pre retirement =0Amode.=0A =0AYou are indeed a charac
ter mate and I love your  sense of humour.=0A =0ACheers=0AKingsley=0A =0Ado
 not archive.=0A----- Original Message ----- =0A>From: Fergus Kyle =0A>To:
5EUROPALIST =0A>Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 1:36    AM=0A>Subject: Europ
a-List: Retirement - off    topic=0A>=0A>=0A>Kingsley,=0A> I see you are an
xious regarding impending    retirement andIwrite to console =0A>you. I rea
lise that this is    not=98company    business=99and will not
  repeat.=0A>        I have    been retired for 22 years. My wife has not.
=0A>        The first item is the weekly calendar which consists    of:=0A>
Saturday, Church, Garbage,    Saturday, Saturday, Saturday and Saturday. Th
e =0A>last day of the week    is:Yesterday.  Everything must be    done tod
ay=93see =0A>Yesterday.Routines assume immense    proportionssincethe
re would be no room    =0A>forPrevious Work..Hourlywage values approach zer
o since such thatyouwill spend 4 =0A>hours saving a dollar/euro/pound
=93abargain.=0A>        Everything based on Forever takes on new    meaning
. A 20-year    =0A>investmenthas no meaning.=93in fact, an annual
subscription calls for Board =0A>Approval. To save    a marriage, attempt t
o find a third person for the Board.=0A>Happy Sailing,=0A>Ferg=0A>Do notarc