Re: Europa-List: Help a brother out? Info request

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Help a brother out? Info request
From: Kevin Challis <kevinmarie@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 07:43:40
Hi

There are a few Europa's at Laddingford which is not to far away from Eastbo
urne. Tell him to email me and arrange a date to visit. I have a tri gear.

Kevin

On 5 Mar 2011, at 02:10, Steve Dunsmuir <EuropaForum@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> Got the following posting on EuropaOwners. If anyone can help Richard out p
lease swing by and post a reply. If you don't want to post you can email him
, follow the bellow link and click his email button. I didn't want to repost
 his email address without permission.
> Thanks, Steved
>
> *****************************
> I am in the process of finishing my PPL and am interested in buying a Euro
pa tri-gear to build at home. So far I have emailed Europa four times and ph
oned once in a effort to get some info on were I can see a Europa in the Fle
sh, so far Europa has not made contact with me. I lived in Eastbourne, East S
ussex. UK Can anyone help me or know of any shows that a Europa Plane may be
 so I can get a closer look? Also the lack of contact from Europa is a bit w
orrying, is anying having a problem getting help from Europa with problems o
nce you have purchased a Plane from them.

=========
=========
=========
=========