Re: Europa-List: Re: tp9/tp10 retention

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: tp9/tp10 retention
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 08:21:32
Hi Phil,

Please excuse my lack of part number knowledge, but using descriptions
instead:

- the center pushrod/counterweight driven assembly does indeed look thicker
- and no longer stainless steel?
- the tailplane drive assemblies however look similar to the the original
ones as far as material thickness is concerned... do they indeed have
significantly thicker gauge tubes?

Cheers & thx,
Pete
A239