Re: Europa-List: rudder pedal pads and heel plate

Subject: Re: Europa-List: rudder pedal pads and heel plate
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:15:52

Graeme
Sorry can't remember where you are based but I used two footplates produced
by Ripspeed in the UK. They are lightweight aluminium and have ridges and
holes for fitting to the pedals - non slip and ideal for the Europa. The
only problem is you have to buy them in 3s as they are for cars.
Regards
Steve Pitt
G-SMDH