RE: Europa-List: Re: Main wing bushings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Main wing bushings
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 07:39:07
Here is a question with respect to this topic =93 albeit a bit of
a sensitive one.  But maybe it is the acid test.

Is there any experience of this part of the aircraft failing apart?
=93 I have heard of other failures but not any failures in this
bit.

I assume that we have experience on the forum of extreme stress on the
airframe amongst the forum members whether deliberately or as a result
of turbulence.

So I guess the question is =9Cdoes it work in practice?=9D

Will