RE: Europa-List: Type of Paint for my Europa

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Type of Paint for my Europa
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 15:01:27

I bought mine from the factory.  They were able to provide a full paint and
filler kit. Everything needed.

Richard Iddon. G-RIXS

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend the filler and paint to use.

The Europa build manual says 'The paint systems we recommend are the two
pack acrylic or polyurethane.  Theses systems use an isocyanate to cross
link the paint molecules to give a very tough finish and ultra violet
protection.'

I am in the UK so I would like to find a supplier local.  Any guidance would
be most welcome.

Regards John (G-WIKI)