Europa-List: Blue Mountain

Subject: Europa-List: Blue Mountain
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:44:32
I have received the following message from Europa - can anyone assist
please?
Regards
Steve Pitt

From: Geoff Carter <mail@geoff-carter.com>
Date: 18 December 2010 11:47
Subject: Blue Mountain Avionics

Hello

Chatting to one of your members who tells me that BMA products were
quite favoured by Europa flyers?   I have an RV9a with an EFIS 1 G3 -
which was owned by a chap who's flying buddy was a Europa owner.   I'm
looking for a replacement CPU for our unit which may be available if any
of the Europa users have removed a BMA from their aircraft and have
parts for sale.  I couldn't access your wants and adds part of the site
so an email may help you direct me to the correct section or you may
know of someone with this part?

Regards