RE: Europa-List: Re: Am I the only one to have the kick-back problem?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Am I the only one to have the kick-back problem?
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 14:17:46

Remi=2C
The fact that Rotax found it necessary to address the problem speaks for it
self.During these winter months=2C if you are flying=2C you get a guarantee
d smooth start by preheating the engine.You may be doing this anyway=2C but
 I used a hairdryer on the low setting=2C and stuck it into the opening jus
t below the spinner for about 15 minutes.
Karl

> Subject: Europa-List: Re: Am I the only one to have the kick-back problem
?
> From: air.guerner@orange.fr
> Date: Sat=2C 18 Dec 2010 03:08:47 -0800
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
>

> Thank you to those who have responded (on and off list) with suggestions
I have already tested.... with limited success. Either they have not read m
y post or they do not believe me when I said I have tried EVERYTHING!

> My plan now is to purchase the tooling and rework my flywheel hub to copy
 the new part introduced by Rotax.