RE: Europa-List: Re: Kick-back: the ultimate solution?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Kick-back: the ultimate solution?
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 00:28:09

Remi=2C
Many thanks for clarifying this. I have got it printed off now=2C and I am
very interested in this mod.  Please let us know the outcome whenever you g
et it done.
Cheers=2C
Karl

> Subject: Europa-List: Re: Kick-back: the ultimate solution?
> From: air.guerner@orange.fr
> Date: Tue=2C 14 Dec 2010 13:39:02 -0800
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
>

> Hi Karl=2C
> Look carefully at section 74-00-00 of the SI-912-020 R4. Page 1 of this s
ection mentions the new fly wheel hub and its timing characteristics. Page
4 shows the drawing I attached to my previous e-mail. Pages 1 to 3 of this
section are in fact Rev 3=2C but I was not aware of this R3 until R4 was pu
blished on December 12. May be R3 has never been published !