Europa-List: Re: Ipanema

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Ipanema
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 03:25:50

Oh I have a few shots of them, particularly flossy are the burst
sequence of some teens learning capoeira on the beach, and another of aftermath
of our boat driving directly under a falls at Iguacu.

All told, I was at 8 aerodromes, and saw scant evidence of GA, though I know it
was there. The smallest aircraft I saw was a C206 on floats on the Rio Negro
about 100km upriver from Manaus in Amazonia. In that part of the country, the
distance between actual airports far exceeds the Europa fuel range it seemed.

Ciao,

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here: