Europa-List: Ipanema!

Subject: Europa-List: Ipanema!
From: John Wigney <johnwigney@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 10:01:26

To the list,

Ah, happy days. What Ira did not explain is what he was watching on the
beach at Ipanema. My oh my!  If you type 'ipanema girl' in to Google
images, you will get the idea. The tanga is the local name for the
dental floss bikinis and one of the most common tourist injuries in Rio
is 'sprained eyebrows'. Perhaps Ira could let me know when he heads down
to Brazil again, I would be happy to carry his bags. What a great country.

I have no idea what this has to do with Europas, but it does make a
happy distraction. It also raises that big issue:- Which is more
important, flying or the ladies?  I almost forgot, he has the best of
both worlds of course. There is a lot of great hang gliding at the south
end of the beach. Why not give it a try, Ira?

Cheers, John
N262WF

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What's going on?
From: "rampil"<ira.rampil@gmail.com>

I'm sitting on Ipanema beach in Rio using the public wifi and not flying. Did
have
a very nice visit to the Aeromot factory in Porto Alegre, though. They make
a very nice motorglider called the Ximago.
Ciao,
Ira
N224XS