RE: Europa-List: What's going on?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: What's going on?
From: Gary Leinberger <Gary.Leinberger@millersville.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:38:55
My excuse is a new wife (old one didn't like airplanes), new house, IFR lic
ense,  and two kids thru college -  but we are getting close - sensors are
in, wiring done on FWF, and ready to tackle the panel and glider wings (sho
rt wings are done). And of course all the "minor" little things - (95% done
, 95% to go). Off to Bud's in Florida in January -

gl