RE: Europa-List: AV8 article

Subject: RE: Europa-List: AV8 article
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:35:59
Yes! Well done Frank I enjoyed it, pity the AV8 mag came out after I'd
succumbed to paying for LOOP ! Perhaps I'd have saved some money !
Also your report brings to mind one I submitted to Brian Hope entitled
"Baltics Tour" which he claims to have archived but not yet used in the LAA
Mag!
It's my belief that these mags should include much more flight tours, after
all that's what aircraft are really for. There is always full plenty of
engineering, new models and restoration.
Regards
Bob Harrison.

  _____