Re: Europa-List: Spinner

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Spinner
From: houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:46:29
When I purchased a Woodcomp prop for my 912 powered classic they made a
spinner to suit based on the original spinner I sent them, and they made a
very good job of it possibly hoping for follow on orders for Europa
Classic's.

They may well be able to supply the spinners and backplate without the
actual prop .
Please let me know how you get on with your search.

Tim
G-BZTH 912 classic mono with Woodcomp SR2000 CS prop