Re: Europa-List: Is cabin heat required in UK? is so how to do it

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Is cabin heat required in UK? is so how to do it
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 10:48:13

Graeme, In 8 yrs/800hrs of Europa flying, including going up to the North
Cape  (71 deg N) I have never felt the need. If you are in comfortable out
of wind outdoor clothing you will be comfortable or too hot (if sun out) in
the Europa. The firewall is permanently warm for keeping feet OK! Regards,
David Joyce, G-XSDJ