RE: Europa-List: Oil Pressure.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Oil Pressure.
From: keith hickling <keithhickling@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 13:50:02
Hi David,
Have you checked the pressure drop at the intake side of the oil pump
(ie from the oil cooler)? Should be a maximum pressure drop of 4.4 psi
---From ambient pressure at full power. This checks for any restrictions to
flow in the oil lines and cooler. See Europa engine installation manual,
engine commissioning.

Regards,

Keith Hickling,
New Zealand.