Re: Europa-List: fluorescent dye - Fuel Leaks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fluorescent dye - Fuel Leaks
From: Jim Brown <acrojim7534@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:55:33
Paul I get mine from an auto repair shop.. They use it for tracking down le
aks. =0AGet a "black light" and after the dye has been in circulation in th
e system, use =0Athe black light. The leak will be very apparent under the
black light....=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0AFrom: Paul
 McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0A
Sent: Mon, October 18, 2010 11:03:02 AM=0ASubject: Europa-List: fluorescent
 dye - Fuel Leaks=0A=0AHi All,=0A=0AAs part of my "mega annual" I replaced
some of the rubber fuel hose in my fuel =0Asystem, and despite using fuel i
njection hose clamps (aka expensive), I am no =0Agreeted with the familiar
smell of auto gas.=0A=0AI returned from flying last evening and my wife gav
e me one sniff and said, ah =0Ayou have been with your mistress again.... a
las I could not deny it.- =0A=0A=0AI was wondering if any one has used fl
uorescent dye successfully for chasing =0Adown fuel leaks, and if so could
=========  =0A=0A=0A=0A