Europa-List: Altimeter/transponder question

Subject: Europa-List: Altimeter/transponder question
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:19:16
Cheers,
        I have dropped my plans for a discrete display and have opteds to
add the Dynon D-100 EFIS to the mix.
        In the process, my Garmin GTZ327 transponder was fed by the
Ameri-King AK-350 Altitude Reporter. Since the D-100 boasts the same
altitude reporting facility (at much greater simplicity) I must now undo the
AK-350 wiring.
        Has anyone else done this dirty thing? - because I have not yet
found the means to disengage the old one for the D-100 features...... Your
advice rochly appreciated.
Happy landings
Ferg
Europa 914 Classic