Europa-List: Re: Battery position Classic Mono XS FWFD

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Battery position Classic Mono XS FWFD
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:51:46

Graham,
I have a Classic Monowheel, 912S. I put my choke cable on a piece of 1" angle
aluminum
and bolted it to the side of the tunnel to place the surface of it in
line with the bottom of the instrument panel. I also have a carb heat knob there
too beside it that operates a water shut off valve to the Skydrive carb heat
system. My battery is on the starboard foot well. I have the extended baggage
shelf and the XS style tailwheel. My CG is right in the middle of the range.
Hope this helps.
Troy Maynor
N120EU
65 hours so far.