Re: Europa-List: FW: G-GIDY

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: G-GIDY
From: Europa <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 19:16:52

To all   Thanks for all the kind comments. Just done 2 hr endurance flight
today. Minor issues mainly with Blue Mountain EFIS. Airframe and engine
sweet as a nut.

Brian - some other details:

G-GIDY  Europa XS monowheel

Rotax 914

Airmaster CS prop

Empty weight 884 lb  (sorry Graham we tried)

Estimated build time 2500 - 3000 hours

Test pilot Paul Jones

First flight field  Derby UK

Regards