Europa-List: Engine discounts

Subject: Europa-List: Engine discounts
From: Bill &amp; Sue <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 10:42:06

Others may already know that Skydrive, the UK Rotax importers, have reduced the
price of 912s and 914s  by around 10% for an indeterminate time. (still a huge
amount of money!) Europa are matching this and adding a further discount if
you order the firewall forward kit at the same time.
Ordering now should also avoid the UK VAT increase....

If like us you didn't know this, (until Graeme Bird kindly tipped us off) there
should still be just about enough time to take advantage of the offer (I was
told I needed to order by the end of this week but I suspect that may not be an
absolute deadline).

Cheers

Bill & Sue

Read this topic online here: