Re: Europa-List: Fwd: posting photos to group albums

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fwd: posting photos to group albums
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 22:05:17
Fred,

Login to the web site, go to the Rough River 2010 album.  On the left side are
a number of options:  Add Album, Add Items, etc.  Click on "Add Items"  and the
"Add Items" page should come up.  Click on one of the "Choose File" buttons
and a file browser should come up.  Work you way through the file stack to the
folder with your pictures and select the picture you wish to add.  Once
selected,
you can add a Caption if you wish.  Do the same with the next "Choose File"
button.  If you want to add more than two pictures at one time you can click
on the "More Upload Boxes..." at the bottom to add more "Choose File" buttons
and Caption boxes.  When you have enough pictures selected click on the "Add
Items" box at the bottom and the files should (eventually) be uploaded and added
to the album.   To keep upload times reasonable, you should probably not try
to upload more than half a dozen pictures at one time.

Hope this helps,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Tri-Gear, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S Prop
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=60232
http://www.biplaneforumgallery.com/index.php?cat=10046
Europa Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

On Oct 3, 2010, at 19:40, Fred Klein wrote:

> My msg below has bounced back as "undeliverable"...if anyone can assist me,
> I'd
be most appreciative...Fred

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
>> Date: October 3, 2010 5:37:36 PM PDT
>> To: SteveD@europaowners.com
>> Subject: posting photos to group albums
>>
>> Steve,
>>
>> I've tagged a group of pixs in my iPhoto application which I'd like to add to
the Rough River group album, but, sad to say (for the life of me) I cannot
fathom
how to do it.