Europa-List: Re: Rough River, west coast boys

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Rough River, west coast boys
From: John Wigney <johnwigney@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:23:03

To fellow Europaphiles,

I agree with Kevin's comments regarding cross country travel adventure
in the US. One can stop at any number of out of the way places and meet
the most interesting people who always go out of their way to help.
Usually the courtesy car is available (often of dubious vintage and
"Just don't take it out of the county!" ). Just add some gasoline. It is
fun and you see a side of the US which not many people have a chance to
look at.

Cheers, John
N262WF
Mooresville, North Carolina