Europa-List: Fuel pumps 914

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel pumps 914
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 14:51:39
Here's a photo of the series recommended Rotax fuel pump setup using
manifolds. They had this at the Rotax maintenance class I attended in
Canada.  Nice and clean. These manifolds and this setup were designed for
use in certified 914s. I was going to buy the manifolds until I found out
they had "precious certified" costs as well. I went to McMasters and
Aircraft Spruce and found "off the shelf" manifolds that worked for much
less. Thanks to Dan Bish A144 for digging these out. He also has a photo in
the Europa build gallery on this setup.

Jerry