Europa-List: Rotax/Dynon RPM

Subject: Europa-List: Rotax/Dynon RPM
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:19:08
        Having spent a futile 42 minutes attempting to find a UserName which
would equip me to explore the insides of Dynon lists, I am begging info on
the combination subject above. I found nothing to indicate compatability in
the Europa 914 kit manual, nothing in the Rotax manual (perhaps I'm amiss
there) and can't seem to address their technical staff directly - how wise
they are .
        But someone out there must have attempted to marry the two
successfully and I'd like to lope along in copying the task. Does any on
list know the secret of the 914 "rev counter" output, and is it compatable
with the Dynon RPM acceptance standards?
[i.e: Can I just hook 'em up and get a Dynon reading?
        I apologise if this means I've ignored previous discussion.
Cheers Ferg